The Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce is hosting the first annual Haverhill Restaurant Week from Friday, August 17th through Sunday, August 26th, 2018. Each restaurant may offer Restaurant Week specials:
- $5 special
- $10 special
- $30 three course dinner special
Benefits to Restaurants
- Bring in new customers and highlight your best meals.
- Event marketing to GHCOC membership and database via e-mail – over 3,000 contacts.
- Restaurant Week web page that will include a regularly updated list of participants and offers.
- Event promotion on monthly HCTV program Your Chamber at Work including video link on social media.
- FREE Registration on MerrimackValleyEats.com.
- Regular event marketing to Merrimack Valley eats 5,000+ membership of foodies throughout the Merrimack Valley with links to the Chamber’s event page.
- Mentions of participating restaurants on Merrimack Valley Eats Facebook Page prior to and during the event week.
- Special Restaurant Week edition of “The Eagle Tribune’s” MY Town Haverhill publication with distribution to every household in Haverhill & Bradford — paper will be in homes on July 26th.
- Event ad running in addition MY Town zones covering every home in The Andovers, Methuen and Salem, New Hampshire.
- Regular postings of participating restaurants and event coverage on MY Town Haverhill Facebook page.
- Special Restaurant Week segment in the Best of Haverhill section in the “Eagle Tribune” & Haverhill Gazette with distribution to every home in Haverhill/Bradford August 9th.
- Discounted advertising opportunities for participating restaurants in any of the newspaper publications.
- “Making the Most of Restaurant Week” Videos sent weekly before the event.
- Additional Print Advertising throughout event.
Restaurant Week – Participation Fee
- FREE – Current Greater Haverhill Chamber Member
- $100 fee for nonmember participation for Restaurant Week
- $365 fee for Chamber Membership (Restaurant Week is free when you become a member)